Quality & Certifications
Available in assortments
- I.C.E.A. "Institute for Ethical and Environmental Certification of Bologna": ORGANIC PRODUCTION METHODS according with Reg. 834/07
- KIWA CERMET: QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM 'CERTIFICATE ISO 9001: 2008
- KIWA CERMET: SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY ISO 22000: 2005 (FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
- KIWA CERMET: COMPANY TRACEABILITY SYSTEM ISO 22005: 2008
- THE APPLICATION OF THE COMPANY'S ORGANIZATIONAL MODEL IN ACCORDANCE WITH LEGISLATIVE DECREE 231/2001.
- NSF ITALY: GLOBAL G.A.P. OPTION 2 and the GRASP for fresh chestnuts
- NSF ITALY: BRC vr.7 (GRADE A)
- NSF ITALY: IFS vr.6 (HIGHER LEVEL)
- CHIEF RABBI of PADOVA: KOSHER
- CHECK FRUIT: PACKAGING AND PRODUCTION OF MARRONE DI CASTEL DEL RIO IGP
- AGROQUALITA': PACKAGING OF MARRONE DI ROCCADASPIDE IGP
- INOQ: PACKAGING OF CASTAGNA CUNEO IGP
- DISTRIBUTION OF MARRONE DEL MUGELLO IGP
The company’s in-house laboratory has suitable equipment for accurate internal quality check: the product can be carefully followed throughout the processing cycle.
One of the top priority our company is guarantee the origin of the product supplied to our customers. Agrimola aims to achieve this goal for all its production, but particularly about its special products – fresh chestnuts and marroni.
The in-house laboratory has a staff and equipment qualified and structured for careful internal quality control, which follows the product in all production steps. Agrimola also uses chemical and microbiological analyzes of highly qualified external laboratories, commissioning more than 2,000 analyzes every year. Thanks to this is possible checking conformity and quality of your own productions and suppliers.
Agrimola has computerized our “internal traceability” system especially for fresh and frozen fruit. Bar code labels are produced and printed which list the item descriptions, the supplier name, batch and weight. These labels are then applied to individual packages or pallets.